Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

Tom, your shit gets stranger by the day. Well done.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks! Always proud to get a well done from the mighty Cycon.

SBC Saves the Portal SBC Saves the Portal

I just wanna know what it takes to get invited to that coffee shop. Joey never mentioned it, so what? Is it like, a little club you two have?

I like coffee. CYCON LIKES COFFEE.

Seriously, though, this was awesome. Long live the King. B.

The Aj Outloud Show Promo The Aj Outloud Show Promo

Well done, man, keep it up. Work on smoothing stuff out and the clarity of the images. Also, get some voices and dialogue going! Nice job, keep at it!

MysticSuperHeroes Opening MysticSuperHeroes Opening

I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I'm a huge fan of something original on NG. Well done, my 5 go to this.

The Calculatron The Calculatron

I agree with the post below, this reminds me of flash from 2003. The reason I gave 3.5 was mostly because some of it seems rushed. The fonts should've been changed, the backgrounds and line work could've been cleaned up, the color palette is all over the place and it needed some sound effects to go with the action. I lol'd when I saw "Orientation: Not Gay" in the scanner, as well as the fact that blue-hair weaboo was 12 years old. I had to stop it, though, to read it. (also, why are 12 year olds fighting robo-dicked DBZ characters?)

Good work, keep at it, and thanks for letting me review and critique!

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

I wanna say, you're a disturbed individual. This pleases me... but not in the same way the brony is pleased... This pleases me because the lyrics are well written and clever (even if I have no idea what a daikumackalackadingdong is....)

I've given you a 5 for being disgusting, revolting, and downright fun. You've ruined Christmas. I applaud you. Well done.

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS!!! Dude, miss your shit, get back here!

Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

The dialogue is brilliance. I love them tasty apples.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

Just assure me that when you say "Shamalamadingdong", you do so to the tune of the witch doctor, instead of walla walla bing bang.

Because that's how I say it.

I've loved damn near everything you do.

Game Grumps 2 Trailer Game Grumps 2 Trailer

I enjoyed this! I'm currently doing a piece that has a lot of background scenery changes, and I gotta say, KUDOS on the great looking scenes! I can only imagine the time that must've taken.. or at least how long it would've taken me!

Well done! 5!